The Cogent Executive has a suite of services to address the specific issues and growth bottlenecks experienced by small business owners with fewer than 25 employees. We provide the same attention and value received by larger companies, at a very affordable price. Our solutions are tailored to the size and developmental stage of your operation, as well as your natural operating style and that of your staff.
The Cogent Executive supports and accelerates successful growth while reducing risk for small companies
Grow your business
- Is it time to expand your team, open a second location, or acquire a resource?
- Are you able to hire and retain the best talent?
- Do you delegate effectively?
- Do your employees work well with one another and with you?
- Do you have the systems your team needs to operate efficiently and effectively as you scale?
Our business performance audits, strategic planning, and high-performance team building services help you:
- Create the right organizational design and hire the right team to drive the growth of your business
- Identify opportunities for accelerated results
- Remove bottlenecks hindering productivity and efficiency
- Create a culture of collaboration and shared goals
- Develop a high-performance organization that others want to be a part of
- Plan for and drive growth and change, (instead of just reacting to it)
The Cogent Executive helps you create a more efficient, productive, profitable, innovative, and growth-oriented business
Grow your profits
- Do you know who your ideal customers are and where to find them?
- Do you know the best ways to attract them?
- Do you want better results from your marketing and sales efforts?
- Would you like more repeat business?
- Do your satisfied customers give you testimonials and referrals?
- Are you maximizing your use of technology for efficiency and cost effectiveness?
Our market and sales performance audit, and private, confidential consulting helps you:
- Develop better, targeted marketing strategies
- Understand and position against your competition
- Set up the right customer management systems
- Develop efficient operations that drop more money to the bottom line
- Create irresistible value that keeps customers coming back for more
- Leverage satisfied customers to multiply future sales
- Make more money for the same amount of effort
The Cogent Executive helps you work smarter, not harder
Run your business (instead of it running you)
- Do you earn as much as you had hoped?
- Do you spend too much time putting out fires and not enough thinking strategically?
- Do you get to go home on time?
- When was the last time you took a REAL vacation?
- Do you have someone competent to take over if you go on vacation or fall ill?
- Would you like to turn your business over to someone else to run, or sell it?
The Cogent Executive leadership development and management consulting services will help you:
- Understand your natural leadership style and best practices for high performance
- Focus more on strategy while delegating the tactical details
- Develop the talent below you in the organization to take on more
- Grow a business robust enough to draw the salary you deserve
- Create the right succession plan and exit strategy
- Take control of your time for greater productivity and work/life balance
The Cogent Executive helps new business owners with practical advice and proven systems to accelerate achieving their goals
- Are you trying to fill your practice or reach full sales capacity?
- Do you need to do business planning?
- Marketing planning?
- Resource planning?
- Do you need more time to think strategically?
- Are you trying to get a loan or a private investor?
The Cogent Executive expert network of advisors helps you:
- Avoid the common mistakes that cause 70% of startups to fail
- Reach profitability in the shortest possible time
- Accelerate progress toward your goals
- Find the right resources to help you
- Build a network of peers and potential alliance partners
- Solve the specific challenges keeping you awake at night
- Master the business of “minding your own business”